Defibrillators for events
Cross your heart - do you know the medical history of each of your visitors?
Thousands of visitors come to your event looking to have fun, relax from everyday life and unwind. No one likes to think about a 'what if' or anticipate an emergency situation. But what if one of your visitors suffers a sudden cardiac arrest and you need to be able to act immediately?
In order to significantly improve the victim's chances of survival, the earliest possible use of an automated external defibrillator - an AED - is recommended in addition to the usual first aid measures.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
The HeartSaveAED is a true all-round talent and is ideally suited for almost any application.
- Language selection button: You can change between four languages for verbal instructions during operation – for users of different nationalities
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Battery with up to 6 years standby - so that your AED still works reliably after many years in an emergency and has enough power reserves ready to go.
- Cost-effectiveness - long-life and low-cost consumables ensure very low follow-up costs
The Defibrillator with fully automated shock delivery - ideal for insecure and hesitant first aiders.
- Autonomous: The HeartSaveAS ensures that defibrillation can be carried out reliably – even if the first aider is not confident in delivering the shock himself or herself
- 'Zero button operation' - once the lid is opened and the pads are applied to the patient, no further operation of the AED is required by the user.
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAS has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby
The HeartSaveAED-M is ideal for all types of users – lay rescuers as well as professional personnel.
- Illuminated monitor - with information on the current operation, such as ECG, heart rate, number of shocks, duration of operation, instructions
- All voice instructions also in text form - helpful for users in noisy environments
- ECG display - as valuable information for appropriately trained first aiders
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAED-M has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby.
Area Sales Manager Deutschland-West