Defibrillators for companies and businesses
Sudden cardiac death is increasingly becoming an issue of concern for companies and businesses that feel responsible for the protection and safety of their employees. This includes equipping the company premises with Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in order to be able to provide adequate help as quickly as possible in the event of a cardiac emergency.
In this context, the question usually arises among those responsible: "Is an AED obligatory in a company?" or "Do I have to have an AED in my company?"
Well - an obligation does not exist for most companies and businesses. However, AEDs are strongly recommended by both the DGUV and many professional associations as part of company first aid.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
The HeartSaveAED is a true all-round talent and is ideally suited for almost any application.
- Language selection button: You can change between four languages for verbal instructions during operation – for users of different nationalities
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Battery with up to 6 years standby - so that your AED still works reliably after many years in an emergency and has enough power reserves ready to go.
- Cost-effectiveness - long-life and low-cost consumables ensure very low follow-up costs
The Defibrillator with fully automated shock delivery - ideal for insecure and hesitant first aiders.
- Autonomous: The HeartSaveAS ensures that defibrillation can be carried out reliably – even if the first aider is not confident in delivering the shock himself or herself
- 'Zero button operation' - once the lid is opened and the pads are applied to the patient, no further operation of the AED is required by the user.
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAS has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby