Defibrillators for medical practices/ registered doctors
As an established doctor you come into contact with patients every day - some of whom have serious pre-existing cardiac conditions. They trust your expertise, your experience and your therapy.
In the same way, these patients rely on you to provide them with fast and competent assistance in an emergency. With an AED from the HeartSave series, you are optimally prepared for resuscitation and can significantly increase the victim's chances of survival.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
Makes it easy for anyone to become a lifesaver - short and concise voice prompts ensure safe use.
- Adaptive user guidance - the AED can adapt to the user's working speed to optimise the resuscitation process.
- Safe to use - the AED decides on its own whether a shock is needed.
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Powerful battery (up to 3 Jahre): Always be reliably prepared for emergencies, even in the long term
The HeartSaveAED-M is ideal for all types of users – lay rescuers as well as professional personnel.
- Illuminated monitor - with information on the current operation, such as ECG, heart rate, number of shocks, duration of operation, instructions
- All voice instructions also in text form - helpful for users in noisy environments
- ECG display - as valuable information for appropriately trained first aiders
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAED-M has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby