Defibrillators for Property managers/ apartment buildings
The real estate market has been booming for years and investors are also putting more and more of their money into real estate. For example, the number of residential buildings in Germany increased by over 1 million between 2009 and 2019. In 2016, 53% of the housing stock were apartment buildings, which suggests that around half of Germany's residents live in apartment buildings.
These are often home to many people living in a relatively small space, a fact which is now prompting many property managers to purchase a defibrillator. In an apartment building, a defibrillator can quickly reach many people and provide additional safety.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
The HeartSaveAED is a true all-round talent and is ideally suited for almost any application.
- Language selection button: You can change between four languages for verbal instructions during operation – for users of different nationalities
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Battery with up to 6 years standby - so that your AED still works reliably after many years in an emergency and has enough power reserves ready to go.
- Cost-effectiveness - long-life and low-cost consumables ensure very low follow-up costs
The Defibrillator with fully automated shock delivery - ideal for insecure and hesitant first aiders.
- Autonomous: The HeartSaveAS ensures that defibrillation can be carried out reliably – even if the first aider is not confident in delivering the shock himself or herself
- 'Zero button operation' - once the lid is opened and the pads are applied to the patient, no further operation of the AED is required by the user.
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAS has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby