Defibrillators for hotels and restaurants
Cross your heart - do you know the medical history of each of your guests?
Most of your guests visit your establishment because they are looking for peace and relaxation from everyday life. They do not only rely on your service but rightly also on a feeling of security. If one of your guests suffers a sudden cardiac arrest, you need to be able to act immediately.
In order to significantly improve the victim's chances of survival, the earliest possible use of an automated external defibrillator - an AED - is recommended in addition to the usual first aid measures.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
The HeartSaveAED is a true all-round talent and is ideally suited for almost any application.
- Language selection button: You can change between four languages for verbal instructions during operation – for users of different nationalities
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Battery with up to 6 years standby - so that your AED still works reliably after many years in an emergency and has enough power reserves ready to go.
- Cost-effectiveness - long-life and low-cost consumables ensure very low follow-up costs
The Defibrillator with fully automated shock delivery - ideal for insecure and hesitant first aiders.
- Autonomous: The HeartSaveAS ensures that defibrillation can be carried out reliably – even if the first aider is not confident in delivering the shock himself or herself
- 'Zero button operation' - once the lid is opened and the pads are applied to the patient, no further operation of the AED is required by the user.
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAS has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby