Defibrillator for pharmacies
They are where many people go to get help: Pharmacies exude trustworthiness and provide first aid in case of illness. Elderly people and people with health problems or pre-existing cardiac conditions are often regular customers – and anyone who wants to provide first aid to their customers in the event of sudden cardiovascular arrest should install a defibrillator on site. Here you can learn more about defibrillators for pharmacies as well as suitable devices and costs.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
The HeartSaveAED is a true all-round talent and is ideally suited for almost any application.
- Language selection button: You can change between four languages for verbal instructions during operation – for users of different nationalities
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Battery with up to 6 years standby - so that your AED still works reliably after many years in an emergency and has enough power reserves ready to go.
- Cost-effectiveness - long-life and low-cost consumables ensure very low follow-up costs
The HeartSaveAED-M is ideal for all types of users – lay rescuers as well as professional personnel.
- Illuminated monitor - with information on the current operation, such as ECG, heart rate, number of shocks, duration of operation, instructions
- All voice instructions also in text form - helpful for users in noisy environments
- ECG display - as valuable information for appropriately trained first aiders
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAED-M has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby
“I have many regular customer who trust me with their personal medical history. Purchasing the HeartSave AED was an important and natural decision for me: I want to take responsibility for my customers and be able to act immediately in an emergency.”