Defibrillators First Responder
In many cities, towns and districts, initial emergency care is provided by first responder units mobilised for this purpose.
As trained and experienced first responders, you know exactly what to do in an emergency and are well trained in BLS and ALS.
You know that in a circulatory arrest, every second without adequate care drastically reduces the patient's chances of survival. You know the importance of an AED and are confident in its use.
You already know that you want to take on responsibility?Get advice now
The HeartSaveAED is a true all-round talent and is ideally suited for almost any application.
- Language selection button: You can change between four languages for verbal instructions during operation – for users of different nationalities
- Pediatric mode / pediatric button - in the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special pads for pedriatrics, as the AED switches to pediatric mode with the simple press of a button
- Battery with up to 6 years standby - so that your AED still works reliably after many years in an emergency and has enough power reserves ready to go.
- Cost-effectiveness - long-life and low-cost consumables ensure very low follow-up costs
The HeartSaveAED-M is ideal for all types of users – lay rescuers as well as professional personnel.
- Illuminated monitor - with information on the current operation, such as ECG, heart rate, number of shocks, duration of operation, instructions
- All voice instructions also in text form - helpful for users in noisy environments
- ECG display - as valuable information for appropriately trained first aiders
- Like the HeartSaveAED, the HeartSaveAED-M has a pediatric mode and a pediatric button, instructions in four languages, and a long-lasting battery with up to 6 years standby